Tuesday 9 April 2019

Video Tutorial: Watercoloured Card with the Rice Background technique


Normally I post a "Fancy Friday" video tutorial on a (you guessed it) FRIDAY!  But this week I am off to Stampin'Up's Onstage training event in New Zealand and so on Friday I will be in Auckland having fun with a bunch of my Stampin' Friends.  But I didnt want to leave you hanging... so I decided this week you wouldn't mind if I posted my video early!

Of course this isn't the first watercoloured card I have done with the fabulous Waterfront stamp set.
(You can click HERE or HERE to see a couple of examples)  However it IS the first time I had used the Rice technique and I loved how it turned out!  So it became this week's video.... to watch it just click on the video link below:



You dont need many supplies for this card.... I've included a product list below.  And for the rice... you can use any old rice you have sitting in the kitchen cupboard.  To purchase these products (or any other Stampin'Up products) just click over to the ONLINE STORE.  All you need is a credit card and an Australian address to have the products sent to!




Product List

2 comments:

Karen Howard said...

This is a beautiful Card Linda. Thank you so very much for the tutorial. You have inspired me to go for it!!!

Gina Gibson said...

Thank you for making this video which nicely demonstrates your techniques. Love the card! 🙂