Friday 3 May 2019

Fancy Friday Video Tutorial: Showcasing the Needlepoint Nook Suite of Products





Today's Fancy Friday video showcases the very beautiful Needlepoint Nook suite of products, which is one of the gorgeous suites in our current Occasions catalogue (2019).  However it is soon to retire, and I didnt want to let it go without making a video tutorial to show you how lovely it is.

There are several outstanding features to this suite.  The stamps are our "DistINKtive" style of stamps... they give multi-toned images with just one impression.  In the case of the flowers in the cards above you can see the embroidered detail in the images.  The framelits also offer some lovely features... my personal favourite is the stitched detail created by the die I used on the background of this stamp.  And you can see the beautiful photographic detail in the DSP too... it really does look like embroidery!

So I've made my video today using this suite, and I do hope you enjoy it. Remember, if you wish to purchase any of these items you can click the SHOP NOW button to visit the Online store... or you can click the items you are interested in from the list below too. Items are delivered straight to your door, anywhere in Australia!

I'll be back with more for you soon!

Here's the video:




Product List

No comments: