Thursday 2 May 2019

More Magnolia Magnificance with the Magnolia Lane Bundle


I've always loved Magnolias... there is just something majestic and elegant about them.  And now we have a magnificent new suite of products coming in our upcoming Annual Catalogue that will allow us to add them to our projects!  Today I used the dies from the bundle to create this gorgeous life-like magnolia, and I used it as an accent on my card.  The card base and envelope are partner products from the bundle.... as are the Memories and More cards that co-ordinate. I used one of them in the centre of my card (the So Saffron striped piece).    The "Hello" is from the co-ordinating stamp set, which is called "Good Morning Magnolia".

I believe that these lovely items are going to be super popular in our forthcoming catalogue... you'll be able to order them from June 4th.



Ive been posting a few new projects with this bundle on my Facebook Page and Instagram accounts.  Im also planning a couple of Video Tutorials on my YouTube channel.  I'd love to see you in any of those places... and you'll love it too if you want to see more of these gorgeous products!

See you soon!

Linda D

No comments: