Saturday 18 May 2019

Video Tutorial: Good Morning Magnolia gold embossed and Whitewashed



A couple of weeks ago I posted the above card on my Instagram and Facebook business pages.  To say that it got a great response would be an understatement!  By far my most "liked" post ever on Instagram..... and the responses on Facebook were also overwhelming.  I have lost count of how many people asked me to do a video tutorial.... and so, for your viewing pleasure, I am posting it today.

I do this with a small amount of embarrassment as its truly a very simple card.  But I hope you will still enjoy the video  I've used the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set... please bear in mind that this will not be available until the release of our new catalogue (unless you are a demonstrator, in which you can get your hands on it now).  So you'll be able to purchase this gorgeous stamp set from June 4th onwards.  Of course you can get your hands on the Embossing supplies, white ink and other products right now.  Click the SHOP NOW button to visit the Online Store.

On to the video....



5 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful card, great video, thank you!

Susan Tipton said...

Beautiful card.I have seen so many cards made with this set but this is by far one of the prettiest. Thanks for sharing.

the bean said...

thank you for the great video - love your card !

Debbie said...

I just found your tutorial. This a absolutely awesome!! I will definitely try making one of these after my order comes in. Thank you so much for the tutorial!

ninette marinette said...

carte magnifique. merci pour le partage. Marinette, de FRANCE