Thursday 4 July 2019

A very special offer while I am away on the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip!






Hey Everyone.... its now just 2 MORE SLEEPS until we head off on this year's Stampin' Up incentive trip to the Greek Isles. So exciting!!!!


But whilst I am away I still need to earn an income and keep those orders coming in, so I've decided to offer a little special from now until the 22nd July when I return. (Also if you have ordered at all online from me in July I will honour the special)  If anyone is placing an order over $100 during this time you will be able to choose 1 free stamp set from the list below. (And dont forget that Stampin'Up are also offering a $9 voucher to you for every $90 you spend - these vouchers can be spent in August)

I've posted a list of the available stamps to choose from below (and pictures)... items will be claimed on a "first in first served" basis. So to claim a set place your online order over $100, and then send me an email with your first and second choices of stamp set that you would like. I will try to check my emails each day and get back to you within 24 hours of your email.  Use the "SHOP NOW" button to place your order. 

I have 20 sets available as follows: (I will update the sets in red "claimed" as they are chosen)

Merry Patterns x 2 (Photopolymer - unused) 1 Claimed, 1 still available
Birch (Rubber - unused) Claimed
Waterfront (Photopolymer - unused) Claimed
Love what you Do (Photopolymer - unused) Claimed
Tabs for Everything (Photopolymer - unused)
Sincerely Santa (Rubber - unused)
Sitting Here (Photopolymer - unused) Claimed
En Route (Rubber - unused)
Bubble Over (Photopolymer - unused)*
Climbing Orchid (photopolymer - unused)* Claimed
Very Vintage (Rubber - preloved) Claimed
Foxy Friends (Photopolymer - preloved)*
At Home with You (Photopolymer - preloved)* Claimed
Picture Perfect Birthday (photopolymer - preloved)
Wood Words (Rubber - preloved)
Pick a Pennant (Photopolymer - preloved)
Needle and Thread (Photopolymer - preloved)*Claimed
Dragonfly Dreams (photopolymer - preloved)* Claimed
Coffee Cafe (Photopolymer - preloved)*

Items with an asterisk have a matching punch or set of dies that match..these are available at a discounted price if you wish to purchase them.

Stamps will not be posted out until the week after I return ie week beginning 22nd July. Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Here are pictures of the stamps I have available:







No comments: