Thursday 1 August 2019

Another Scrapbook layout of our recent trip to Italy and Greece!



Today I decided to scrap another of my favourite photos from our recent trip.  This one features a selfie we took whilst roaming the streets of Varenna on Lake Como.  Such a beautiful and relaxing place.... we used it as a base for several days and explored lots of little townships around the lake.  I dont know if I'll ever get back there again... but for sure I will never forget it!  Truly a wonderful place to visit!

This scrap layout was quick and easy to do.  I've used a few of my current favourite products from our latest Annual catalogue... the Watercolour Crystals, the Tasteful Textures bundle, and of course some glimmer in there too. The word "Adventure" is a die from the Sweet Silhouettes set.  All these items are of course available in my Online Store.

I hope you like it too!

Linda D

No comments: