Friday 16 August 2019

Video Tutorial: Mulitcoloured flowers with the new Pigment Sprinkles!



Today's video tutorial features our amazing new Pigment Sprinkles, which you will find in our current Annual Catalogue.  How much FUN are these to play with???!!  I used them for my technique classes this month and we had a ton of fun!

The sprinkles (AKA Watercolor Crystals) come in 6 ultra intense colours, and the best bit? They co-ordinate perfectly with some of the colours in our Brights colour family. Here are the 6 colours:

Bermuda Bay
Melon Mambo
Mango Melody
Granny Apple Green
Daffodil Delight
Gorgeous Grape

In my video I've given a few tips on using these awesome powders. They activate when you add water... giving you a multitude of different ways to play with them!  Today I chose to use them with pre-embossed images... this means that the colours swirl around the embossed images and give you lots of different colours in the process.  If you wish to purchase any of these Stampin'Up products use the SHOP NOW button on this page.



Check out the video below to see what I mean.... and of course be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel to see lots more techniques and ideas! 

Have a fantastic day!

Linda D





No comments: