Monday 16 September 2019

Video Tutorial: So Many Stars Shiny Christmas card



Today's card came about because I was preparing for a workshop last weekend, and as I usually do, I asked the hostess whether she had a colour preference.  She wanted Christmas, but preferred Black, and maybe red, and maybe grey.  As many of you would know, this was a little outside my comfort zone.... but I do love a good challenge!  So this is the card I came up with, and thankfully she loved it!  Phew!



In fact everyone at the workshop loved it, and it proved easy to make for all ages.  So I thought it would make a great video.... if you enjoy it please let me know!

Here is the video...


2 comments:

MarvA1ix said...

This is a fabulous and unique Christmas card. I love the offbeat choice of colors, and I am sure your hostess thought her suggestions was pretty good. If I were to make it, I might add that little touch of green too.

DFry said...

CASEd your beautiful card today. I LOVE the way it turned out (I didn’t use any green). I’m a SU! Demonstrator in Canada. Thanks for sharing your creativity and Merry Christmas! ~ Donna Hepburn