Saturday 5 October 2019

A sneak peek at this month's Master Stamper project with the Feels like Frost suite


This week on Master Stamper it is my turn to create a project and video tutorial for another cool project.  Im not showing the full project here, as that is for Master Stamper members only, but I wanted to give you an idea of what we will be creating.

Every week on Master Stamper we put up a fabulous tutorial for you to follow, plus written instructions and product lists.  I'm on the design team over there, and its a fabulous program.  

What exactly is Master Stamper you ask?  Well its a fabulous site where you have access to over 250 tutorials, plus tips and inspiration. For those so inclined there is also a Facebook group so you can chat to other members and ask questions.

The photo above is a sneak peek of my project on Master Stamper this month (October).... there are always tips and ideas in every tutorial I produce, and I think you will love it.  But its exclusive to Master Stamper members.

From my point of view, the best thing about Master Stamper is that you can access it no matter where in the world you are.  Many of my followers here are based overseas, which means they can't be my customers (in terms of purchasing products) but they CAN subscribe to Master Stamper and all the benefits of it.  And I'm not the only demonstrator on there... you also have access to Ann Clemmer in the US, and Pip Todman in the UK.  We'll look after you!

There are fabulous projects that spotlight current products and there will be more projects coming up with brand new Holiday catalogue products too.  Subscription to Master Stamper costs just $14.97 usd per month, and you can cancel at any time.  Give it a try today! Here is the Paypal link to sign up....


https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RXSDRKEAYKK4G&fbclid=IwAR1SMM-KvWDnZu40mJ72jJ9rZoxXXpTMtIk83zqbVmhcnFLL4yicUP07vLs


Or to see a video explaining what Master Stamper is all about click HERE.


Once you've paid you'll receive an email that will direct you to the Master Stamper site.  I'd love to see you over there!

Linda D

No comments: