Monday 21 October 2019

Simple Stamping with the Beautiful Friendship stamp set


Each month Stampin'Up challenges us to create a "simple stamping" project.... just stamps, ink and paper, and some months we are allowed to use another item as well. This month we are also allowed to use a punch, and so my card today meets the brief!

I used the gorgeous "Beautiful Friendship" stamp set for this card.  I adore this stamp set!  Its fabulous if you are new to stamping and just looking for an easy set to create with.  I think its very difficult to create a bad card with this set!  And its also fabulous if you are an avid crafter, but sometimes you need a quick and easy set to create with.... this is definitely your set!  I love that you can just stamp a bouquet of flowers in your favourite colours, and possibly add something like a punched sentiment, and you have a beautiful card in 5 minutes flat!

Ive included a product list below should you wish to purchase this set or any of the other products I used today.  Enjoy!!!

Linda D


Product List

No comments: