Monday 14 October 2019

Video Tutorial: Easy Window card with the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley



Hello crafters!  Today I have created a video tutorial to show how you can easily make a cute window card.  You could use any products for this, but I have chosen to use the Most Wonderful Time product medley. This is a special group of products that has just one item code to cover all the items in the medley.  It retails for $122, and gets you stamps, dies, DSP, tinsel trim, gold star embellishments and co-ordinating cardstock stickers.  I love how all the product in the bundle work together!!!





So on to the window card.  I just did mine on white cardstock, but of course you could use any colour you like.  But I think you will really enjoy the video... I'd love to know what you think! Click the picture below to view it.


1 comment:

Marie-Denise said...

Lovely card Linda! Missed this set in the Catalogue! How could I?? Love the stickers...so easy and effective!! Denise Callaway xxx