Thursday 10 October 2019

Video Tutorial: Introducing the Christmastime is Here Suite of products



This week I received a gorgeous new suite of products to play with... its called the "Christmastime is Here" suite of products, and its very simply quite beautiful.  I've already created a number of projects with it, and today I've decided to use this little whitewashed card to show off the suite.  This isn't the first time I have created white washed cards... its become quite a favourite technique, and in fact I did a video tutorial showing this same technique with the Good Morning Magnolia stamps.  This was a couple of months ago now, but if you would like to see that video you can click HERE to see it. 

The Christmastime is Here suite and Christmas Rose stamp set will not be available to customers until the 1st November, but Im planning on showing it off during October so you get to see how versatile it is.  I hope to inspire you to create with it for yourself!

Without further ado, here is the video tutorial:






Enjoy!!

Linda D

No comments: