Sunday 15 December 2019

SNEAK PEEK - Peaceful Poppies DSP for stunning cards!


There is LOTS happening around here right now... and keeping me very very busy!  In case you havent heard we are moving house in early January and the packing has now begun.  That means my crafting space has reduced somewhat (not to mention my time) and so I am sticking to simple projects right now!  This stunning DSP is called Peaceful Poppies and it is part of the Peaceful Poppies suite.  I've used one of the paper sheets from the back (the front and reverse side of the same sheet) and paired it with a sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set which is part of the same suite. 

And how nice is that vellum swirly piece behind my circle?? That is from the suite as well... its from the Painted Labels dies... I love it!!! The ribbon is the last piece I used from the suite... its the Whisper White 1/4" crinkled seam binding ribbon.

All these products will be available from January 3rd 2020... so this is a little sneak peek for you today.  I love the vibrant colours... the scream happy to me!!!

Back with more for you soon!

Linda D

No comments: