Friday 17 January 2020

Simple Stamping with the Painted Poppies set



It's been a while since my last post, but there's a very good reason why!  In the past two weeks we have moved house..... and to be quite honest I am horrified as to how much stuff we have!  Such a mammoth job.... several days of which was committed entirely to sorting and moving my craft room space!  I am now in the new studio, but there is still a LOT to be done.... but box by box I will get there!  I'll have some photos for you when I have it complete!

In the meantime I have carved out a bit of space to create on.... and wanted to share a card that I created this week with one of my favourite new sets... the Painted Poppies stamp set!  This set is a fabulous stamping set.... and even though there are matching dies and accessories, its actually very good just on its own.  You can get some really great results just with stamps, ink and paper, and its an easy set to use.

Today I just used Memento black ink for the outlines, and used the solid watery image in Poppy Parade.  It came together in just a few minutes.

I also used the Peaceful Moments stamp set for the sentiment, and stamped that with Memento too. I've included a product list for you below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.

I will be back with more regular posting now that my studio is starting to take shape!

I do hope you are enjoying our new catalogues and taking advantage of the Sale-A-Bration freebies... you get to choose a free item for every $90 order you place.

Have fun!

Linda D


Product List





No comments: