Monday 30 March 2020

One more day of Sale-A-Bration! Here's some of my favourite projects (that I didnt get to show you yet!)





After a fabulous Sale-A-Bration it is finally coming to an end tomorrow March 31st 2020. 

Its our very best "gift-with-purchase" and joining promotion of the year, and this year has been no exception.  So many lovely things on offer.  A few are now sold out (The Golden Honey DSP and the Kerchief card kit) but there are still lots left.  The Co-ordination release items are also being discontinued after March 31st. And there's just one more shopping day to get them!

So I thought I'd post a few of my favourite projects made with these products over the past few weeks.  Some I have posted on my Facebook business page and Instagram page... but I havent added them here, so they may be new to you. But I hope you enjoy them!!!


Pleased as Punch DSP


Pleased as Punch DSP cut with the Small Bloom punch (SAB)





Flowering Foils DSP - background coloured with Mint Macaron Blends markers



The sentiment "I miss your Face" from the Tags in Bloom set - its perfect for our current situation!




Lilypad Dies and matching Lilypad DSP (love that brush stroke look!)





and last but not least here is a little smooshed background I did for the super cute Ladybug set!  


It really has been a great SAB this year... and I hope you were able to enjoy the creations and maybe even do some creating of your own with these beautiful products.  

Finally... DONT FORGET... tomorrow is also the very last day to join as a demonstrator and get the super deal of extra stuff:
For only $169 you get:
* $235 worth of products of YOUR CHOICE
* the world's cutest Mini Trimmer (in my humble opinion)
* a 48 sheet pack of 6"x6" DSP - samples of paper from our current Mini Catalogue
* a free stamp set of YOUR CHOICE (any value)
That is a fabulous deal... and then the perks like discounts on all your orders and access to an online community of other stampers are on top of that!
But the special deal ends tomorrow March 31st. (You can join anytime for the community, but the extra stuff in the kit is only available now). I would love you to join my team and be part of this wonderful journey that is Stampin'Up!
Send me a message if you are interested or would like more info. Or if you just want to jump right in, here is the link to join


No comments: