Thursday 12 March 2020

Video Tutorial: How to use Reversible stamps with the Mountain Air stamp set



As soon as I saw the Mountain Air stamp set, I knew it was "my style" of stamp set.  I just love any kind of set that I can use to build landscapes.... and this one is no exception!  I didn't get it straight away when the catalogue came out.... I held off as long as I could... but now its in my collection, and I am so glad it is!

What I didn't realise right away was that this is a reversible stamp set.  Stampin'Up has now produced a few reversible sets..... and what I love about reversible stamps is that they greatly increase your options when creating.  When you watch the video you will see what I mean... on this card I have used the reverse sides of the stamps to add shadows, and to create the idea of distance.  For landscapes this is a huge benefit as it adds such a realistic effect.

So on to the video below.... I hope you will be inspired to try this card for yourself.  Watch out for more examples from me as to how to use this gorgeous set!

See you soon!

Linda D











Product List

1 comment:

Cindy Mitchell-Clark said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing