Sunday 12 April 2020

Black and White with a Splash of Colour (Breathtaking Bouquet)



This past week my team and I have been attempting a group of card challenges together.  Its been a fun way to share something together, and it also keeps us stamping. Which in turn helps us to focus on much more fun things that what else is happening in the rest of the world. Which is good for our mental health.  Awesome!!!

One of the group challenges was to come up with a card that meets the criteria of "Black and White with a Splash of Colour".  So here you see my submission for the challenge. I used the Breathtaking Bouquet background stamp, and heat embossed it in white on black cardstock.  Once embossed, I then coloured the largest Rose image in the design with my Real Red Blends marker (I used the dark one, but you could use whichever you prefer).  I matched that up with a knot tied from Real Red satin ribbon.... and there is my pop of colour!

I hope you like my card today.... it was pretty quick and easy to make.  Just a little time invested in the heat embossing, and in colouring the rose.

Happy Stamping (and Happy Easter to you all!)


Linda D

No comments: