Thursday 30 April 2020

Last day to sign up for my Bird Ballad Online Class is TODAY!



Only a few more hours to go until I close off my Bird Ballad Online class.  I just had to do a class with the gorgeous Bird Ballad DSP before it retires.  But I am super glad that the "Free as a Bird" stamp set is sticking around for another year. 

The cards you see in the above picture are NOT part of the class... Instead I made these in my last FB live video (If you would like to see that video you can click HERE). 

The sneak peek of the class cards is below:


All you need to do is to place an order (of any size) and use the class code  YRXJKQHJ before you check out. Automatically you will be enrolled in the class and receive an online tutorial via email AND I will send out the class supplies that you can use in connection with whatever stamps you already own. If you want to read more about how it works you can click HERE.

To those that have already registered, you should have already received your class tutorials via email... stay tuned for your supplies to arrive via post.

Happy Stamping!

Linda D


No comments: