Thursday 23 April 2020

The 2020 Retiring lists are out NOW!


Hello friends!  Today is what I call a "big day".  For me, two big things are happening. 

Firstly Stampin' Up have released their Retiring lists for both of the current catalogues.  This of course happens towards the end of every catalogue cycle.  Every year we see lots of discontinuing products... and this year is no exception!  I notice that the Annual catalogue has a full 5 pages of retiring items! (The Mini has one full page)  And yes, there are some "shock" items on there!  (EG SNAIL ADHESIVE is retiring! But dont worry, there is an amazing replacement product coming)

Which leads me to the second thing.... our brand new Annual catalogue is coming to you soon.  The official release date is June 3rd (ie when you can actually order products from it) but you will start to see "sneak peeks" over the coming weeks.  For us demonstrators, we got our first look at the new catalogue this morning, and I can promise you that its gorgeous with lots of fantastic items to drool over.  Im excited to share it with you as soon as I can do that!

In the meantime you can click the links below to see the PDF lists of retiring items OR you can visit the ONLINE STORE and view the Last Chance items with images (which is easier in my opinion).  Dont forget if you love something and its on that list, be sure to grab it before its gone. Please dont be that person who leaves it too late and is then disappointed.... I see people do that every single year!  Im not kidding when I say that many items on these lists will sell out (and yes, some items are discounted).

Annual Catalogue PDF: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Last-Chance%20Products/Annual%20Lists/Last%20Chance%20Products%20AC%20%28SP%29.pdf?fbclid=IwAR020ILLOqQwtvfEYi5_2NYv-4i-dDsYg-l2ULtHYCVCRCG8BvjMqWe_orI

Mini Catalogue PDF: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Last-Chance%20Products/JJ%20Lists/Last%20Chance%20Products%20JJ%20%28SP%29.pdf

I hope you are successful in getting just what you need or want from the retiring items!

I'll be back with more excitement for you soon.

Linda D

No comments: