Saturday 25 April 2020

Video Tutorial: The Blended Alcohol Sunset technique





Just a few days ago I posted a video tutorial showing the "Blended Alcohol Technque".  The images and tutorial have been really popular on my social media accounts - especially Facebook and YouTube.  Today I am doing a similar (but shorter) video to take this same technique one step further.... today I'm showing how to use the Blended Alcohol technique to create a sunset background.  I think it would also make a great rainbow background (perhaps for a little girl's card?).

I've included the product that I used at the bottom of this post, should you wish to purchase any of them. Im in Australia, so products can be shipped directly to you, at a low postage charge.

Click the video link below to view it....



And below you will find a product list for the supplies...

Have a wonderful day... to my Australian and New Zealander friends... HAPPY ANZAC DAY.

Lest we forget.


Linda D



Product List

Gilded Gems
[152478]
$12.25

No comments: