Saturday 4 April 2020

Video Tutorial: How to make a Peppa Pig card!


Ok... hands up who likes Peppa Pig??  Or if its not you, maybe you know a child who happily watches hours and hours of Peppa and her cute family.  Well here's a little card just for them... it would make a great birthday card or any occasion really.

In my tutorial today I show you step by step how to make this card.  Many of you will already have many of these tools, or can improvise with what you have.  But I can tell you that its fun to make and whoever you give it to will just love it!

I changed the eyes a little in the video - in the following picture you can see how she looks different with round shaped pupils rather than the oval ones. But in truth the round ones are probably more accurate.


In summary this is a fun card to make!  And relatively simple.  The video to show you how is below... I hope you enjoy making this card with me!


1 comment:

lmohler said...

Linda, I'm in Pennsylvania, USA, so I can't buy from you, but I love your videos. My grandchildren LOVE Peppa Pig, and I am going to make one of these for each of the 4 of them. Then, I'm going to send one to my sister! Thank you!

Linda Mohler
Lewistown, PA, USA
mohler49@comcast.net