Saturday 30 May 2020

Blossoms in Bloom having a Magenta Madness Moment!


One of our new Incolors this year is the brightest of pinks!  It's called "Magenta Madness", and I've started creating some projects with this striking colour (and the other Incolors of course... stay tuned for more examples to come!)  In particular I think this colour works amazingly with Basic Black... as I have done in this card today.

The new colours (including Magenta Madness) will be available from June 3rd, and I think you are going to love them!  I've also used the awesome Blossoms in Bloom bundle for this card.... and I don't think I've seen a card yet with this bundle that I dont like!  Here I trimmed some of the other flowers away from the ones I wanted to use, and then adhered the detailed diecut (in white) over the more solid diecut (in Magenta), and then layered it all over the scalloped black rectange from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. The ribbon is also a new ribbon coming out on June 3rd, along with these dies and stamps and DSP.

Here's another view:



If you'd like to see more of my creations with brand new and upcoming products then head over to my Facebook Business page and click the "like" button.  I'll also be doing a Launch of the new catalogue there this week so you definitely want to check that out!

Have a great weekend!!

Linda D

No comments: