Sunday 10 May 2020

Blossoms in Bloom stamp set sneak peek



Its that time of year again... on one hand we are working with our retiring products and giving them a good final outing before they discontinue. On the other hand, we demonstrators are getting our hands on new products for the first time as our Pre-Orders begin to arrive.  So yesterday I had my very first play with some new products... the gorgeous "Blossoms in Bloom" stamp set... and I used it to make these very simple cards you see here.  I think that this will be a really popular set this year.... its a great big stamp with lots of flowers on it (and some other smaller flowers and leaves in the set as well).  So it lends itself well to simple one layer cards, as well as quick and easy stamping.

I hope you enjoy these cards today... I'll have lots more to show you in the coming days. If you cant wait for my blog posts you can also visit me on my Facebook page HERE... I post creations and ideas every day over there.  Once there, hit the "Like" button so that you can see when I add more content for you.

Oh.... and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you gorgeous ladies!!!


No comments: