Saturday 16 May 2020

Our Honey Bee Bundle is retiring! Get it before it's gone!


One of the items I was most sad to see on this year's retiring list is the Honey Bee Bundle.  Both the stamps and dies will not longer be available after this catalogue ends. And with some items already sold out on the list, they may not last even that long!  But I just checked now, and they are still available right now here in Australia. (Check with your Stampin' Up demonstrator if you are elsewhere)

To order this beautiful bundle, or to view the other "Last chance items" head over to my Online Store by clicking HERE.  Items are sent directly to your door, for a low postage charge, so that means that Online Shopping is the very best way to make sure you get all the craft items you need.

In my card today I used a number of items... some of which are retiring, and some not. You can see all the items I used in the product list below. I hope you love the card (I like everything I see made with these stamps and dies!)

Linda D


Product List



No comments: