Sunday 24 May 2020

Video Tutorial: Painted Harvest Thankful Card


Today I am showcasing more of our Retiring items... that is products that will be discontinued as of June 2nd, 2020.  Of course many of these items have already sold out, but at time of writing this, the items I have used here are still current and available. But dont wait too long if you want them as they wont be around for long!

This is one of the sets that I am really going to miss!  Its called the Painted Harvest stamp set, and as you can see it gives a beautifully layered "painted" look (as the name suggests!)  And when you watch the tutorial, you will also see how easy it is to use.  I also used my favourite retiring punch - the Leaf Punch - on this card, as it sooo versatile.  Another product that will be sadly missed.  Thank goodness that there are more than enough brand new products to console myself with!  Truth is, its a really exciting time of year!

Here's a close up of today's card:



Click the video link below to view the video.... and let me know what you think!!!

Linda D



1 comment:

blt cardz said...

I already own this stamp set and I LOVE the card you have created with it! THANKS for the inspiration! I am going to start 'thinking outside the box' with this stamp... it is not just for sunflowers! Keep inspiring!