Tuesday 1 September 2020

Video Tutorial: Sending Sunshine Sunray Technique


 Today I am showing how I created this awesome Sunray card.... and actually there are a couple of techniques in this one simple card. Firstly I'll show you how to do the background, and then I'll show you how I created the Sunrays behind the circles.

Actually the Gold sunrays behind the circle were easy... I repurposed a Christmas Tree die from the Coming Home dies (you'll find them in the Product list below or in the Online Store) to become the rays popping out from behind the circle.  




So even thought this is not a difficult card, I think its really effective. The sunrays in the background also work well for a scrapbook page... as shown in the Scrapbook page I created below:


If you would like to see the video to show you how, you will find it below.  Enjoy!




PS.... If you would like to be part of my anniversary fun over on my Facebook Page (I've been with Stampin'Up for 14 years this week!) then click HERE to visit the page.  Im doing some giveaways and specials so head over there to be part of it!





Product List

No comments: