Monday 10 November 2008

Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas cards - a few spots left on Tuesday 11th November



I still have a few spots left in tomorrow night's Christmas Stamp A Stack - you will make 6 gorgeous cards (3 each of 2 different designs) for $15 and take them home to add to your Christmas card stash. All materials are supplied, all you need to do is turn up! Classes are held at my home on the Central Coast, NSW. If you would like to come along then please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place, or call my mobile which is 0412 375 552. I will send you my address details when you book in. Oooops... forgot to say, tomorrow night is 7.30pm!

For other class options coming up, please see over on the right-hand side bar of this blog.

These are really fun nights, so I look forward to seeing you!

Happy Stamping

Linda H

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love how different this card is Linda. The colours look great together and the card is just gorgeous.
Kellie