Thursday 15 January 2009

Live your Dream




One of my most favourite sets in our Mini Catalogue this year is the Live your Dream set. It was given to all demonstrators who attended the last Regional training in Sydney last September. At first I wasn't all that taken with it...but it's grown on me, and now I find myself reaching for it on a regular basis. In particular I love the wording of the sentiment: "Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams." To me, that's a really profound statement. Aside from the sentiment, I love the butterfly and other stamps in the set too.

The card I've done with it here is based on Makeesha's sketch challenge. Here's the sketch":



I used the Afternoon Tea Designer Series paper, and coordinating cardstock colours... I really like the way it turned out.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another gorgeous variation using this stamp set- Love it Linda!- you have made it look very special

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Great card Linda! I LOVE this set!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Linda I love this card - simply elegant!