Sunday 11 January 2009

Upcoming Classes and Events



Hello All,

What a great start to the year it has been! Sale-A-Bration (AKA SAB) is already in full swing and from all reports everyone is enjoying the free stamp sets. You have until the end of February to get in on the action, so contact me for a free SAB catalogue if you would like to see what is available. The card you see on this post has been made with the free set called "Polka Dot Punches", which at the moment looks like it will be one of the most popular ones. The drawcard of this set is that most of the images perfectly match our punches, so no wonder it's popular!

I also have some card making classes (and other papercraft) coming up - as usual you can always view them over on the right hand side of my blog, but I am listing the next couple here for you as well. Currently I have places available in both January classes, but I only take a maximum of 7 attendees at each class, so contact me as soon as you can to ensure you reserve your seat. You can reach me via email at higgiz@bigpond.com or on my mobile 0412 375 552. I dont just concentrate on cards, so if you are looking for different types of papercraft classes, then stay tuned, because there will be lots of different classes coming in 2009. I am located on the Central Coast and run the classes in my home.


Everyday Card Class
When: Thursday 15th January, 7.30pm
Where: Narara, NSW
Cost $15
Make sure that you are prepared for your cards coming up this year... you'll make 4 cards:

* One Friend's Birthday Card
* One Male Card
* One kid's card
* One Valentines or Anniversary Card

Light refreshments provided


Mini Album Class
Friday 23rd January
7.30pm
My Place, Narara, NSW
Cost: $20
Come along and make a beautiful Mini Album - great to keep or give as a gift. I'll put a photo of the album up on the blog soon.


Hope you can make it!

No comments: