Monday 23 February 2009

Watercolouring Class this Wednesday - 3 spaces left




I have 3 spaces left for my Watercolouring class this Wednesday, 25th February, 2009. If anyone is in driving distance from the Central Coast please feel free to join us. You will make several projects, whilst learning the basics of Watercolouring. It's such a beautiful technique and I always get comments on my Watercoloured cards, and after this class, Im sure you will too.

The class is held at my home at Narara on the Central Coast, and will cost $15 - which covers all your materials and a light lunch. If you would like to attend, email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place, or call my mobile which is 0412 375 552. I would love you to join us. :-)

BTW, I know you've seen the card here before, but I wanted to show you again, because it's similar to one we'll be making on Wednesday. We'll also be making an ATC and a 3rd project, so come along and enjoy! Just make sure that you reserve your place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see you tomorrow am so excited about doing the class, so is natalie

Anonymous said...

I had the best time ever, am sorry i was so late, you were so wonderful and patient with me, the class was immensley wonderful and i learnt so much.

Strongly recommend to anyone to come along and join in.

Amber said...

Beautiful card, very elegant, love the button underneath