Monday 19 October 2009

Another Christmas card.. getting sick of them yet??




Just sharing another Christmas card from a recent Stamp-A-Stack. This one we made with the Season of Joy stamp set - still one of my favourites. I have another Christmas Stamp A Stack coming up on Monday 26th October and I do still have a couple of places left. Email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to reserve a spot. At these nights you will make 6 Christmas cards (3 each of 2 different designs) for $15, so it's a great way of getting stuck into your Christmas cards this year. And a good night out as well. :-)

I also have a couple of seats left in my Embossing Technique class this coming Wednesday the 21st October. The class starts at 10.30am and you will make several projects and learn some different embossing techniques (such as Emerging colour and Emboss Resist). This class is $20. Just send me an email if you would like to join us. A light lunch is provided if you get hungry!

In the meantime enjoy this Chrissy card. :-)

Linda

No comments: