Friday 2 April 2010

Brand New Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue



Woo Hoo! Here it is guys! The Brand new Mini Catalogue just out! We are celebrating several exciting new product lines in this one. If you click on the picture of the catalogue in the right hand sidebar you will be able to look through it.. or contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to request a copy by mail.

The new products include:

  • Big Shot Die cutting machine (see over to the right hand side of my blog to view the video)
  • Clear-mount stamp options
  • New flat punch style
  • Several exciting new Incolours!

I will be showcasing these products at both my workshops and classes in the coming weeks.. so if you haven't already organized either a workshop or to come to a class please contact me. These new products are truly beautiful.. and I have already had several customers tell me this is the best Mini EVER!!!

I know you are going to love them as much as I do! Enjoy!

Linda

No comments: