Saturday 26 June 2010

Share-A-Cup Class update



Hello everyone! Just wanted to let people know that due to unforeseen circumstances I had to move last week's Share-A-Cup class to this coming Wednesday at 12.30pm. If you would like to come along and join us you will be making the projects you see here. The cost is $20 and lunch (if you wish) and all materials are included in the price. I am also running this class on Monday evening, although I do only have one or two places available in the evening class.

If you are wondering where this cute mug came from, this was a gift to all demonstrators at the level of Manager or above at convention this year. We also got to drink yummy hot chocolate out of them.. they poured an inch or more of Cadburys into each one and then topped it off with frothy milk. Yum!!!

I've also put some Bashful blue wide stitched ribbon in the photo so that you can have a look at it... because its on special until Tuesday.

If you would like to come to the class on Wednesday, just book in my emailing me at lindastamps@bigpond.com I hope to see you!

No comments: