Sunday 20 February 2011

Stamp Club Spots available


Hello everyone!

Well school is back and I now have two little people making the daily trek to school. And pfft to those people who wanted to know what I will be doing now that I am a "lady of leisure". Obviously these people have no idea of the drama that is my little family and lifestyle. Sigh.

I am getting back into the swing of clubs and classes for 2011. I have two day stamp clubs running this year... there is one spot left in one of them, but the other is full. The available spot will be a Wednesday 11am spot, every second month. I also have a few spots left in my evening stamp club. Once again this will be every second month, on a night to be decided (last year we ran on a Tuesday night, but will wait to see what suits the majority of the group).

For anyone who is wondering what Stamp club is all about, it is a regular get together of the same small group (6 people) and the minimum spend on SU product each time is $50. The idea is that each time we have a $300 workshop and each member gets their turn at receiving the hostess benefits. We make a project each time - something a bit special that I dont make in regular workshops. So if you would like to join a regular group of like-minded people and spread your spending out over a 12 month period, this could be just your thing. For more info, or to join a group (day or night) just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com Stamp clubs are held at my home on the Central Coast. Remember I only have one day spot left at this point.

In the meantime enjoy my little Owl card... this one uses the "Punch Bunch" stamp set (which is one of the free-with-$100-purchase sets available til the end of March). I had a customer request a "Bright and Happy card", and this was the result. Like it?

:-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These guys are soooo darn CUTE.....TFS Miss Linda xxxx