Tuesday 13 November 2012

Embossing Class Tonight... Still spots left


I am running two Embossing Classes this week... I have one tomorrow (Wednesday 14th November 2012) which is almost full, but the evening one tonight (Tuesday 13th November) still has spots left.  Embossing remains after all these years one of my favourite techniques.. and it is certainly one of the most popular. You can see above one of the 3 projects we will be working on.  This one uses the beautiful "Postage Due" stamp set... and I have gone for an antique look using the "Emboss Resist" technique. If you would like to make this card for you yourself contact me today by clicking HERE.

The class starts at 7.30pm and you will make 3 lovely projects for a cost of $20.  I run classes on the Central Coast, and can give you the address details when you book in.  All materials and light refreshments are provided.. you just need to bring yourself :-)

I look forward to seeing you :-)

No comments: