Wednesday 27 August 2014

Star Shaker Card



Today is little gift card made with our Star Framelits and matching Bright and Beautiful stamp set.  It was actually a little difficult to photograph… all that shiny silver foil reflects the bright pink iPhone (which is what I photograph all my projects with) a little too well.  But by putting the card on an angle I was able to minimise the reflection. If you look VERY closely you might still be able to see a hint of pink….

We have only a couple of days left to take advantage of the Big Shot bundles this month. Until the 31st August you can purchase selected bundles of stamps and matching framelits at 15% off. But what is probably more special is that these bundles are only bundles this month… which means normally you would have to purchase them separately. So if you own a Bigshot and would like to get yourself some great bargains, this is the time to do it! You can see the specials HERE, or go directly to the ONLINE STORE and choose them there and have them sent directly to you, anywhere in Australia.

You might notice a bit of a sneak peek in this card too… see all those lovely star-shaped confetti that is inside the window? They are made with an exciting new Star border punch that is coming out in our brand new Holiday catalogue that will be launched TOMORROW!!!  So check back here tomorrow and I will make sure there is a link posted for you to click on to see it.. or if you want your own please click HERE to email me and have one sent to you for free.   There's also a star embossing folder.. and I think I'll have to get that out too so that I can emboss the foil on a card like this one and make it even better.

I've also updated my class schedule over on the right hand side of this blog, so check out whats coming up!

Here's a closer pic of the card…

No comments: