Wednesday 10 September 2014

The new Christmas Bauble is so lovely to colour…



I've actually been quite prolific lately with my card production.  I have quite a collection of cards and other projects to show you over the coming weeks. Which is probably a good thing with school holidays coming up at the end of next week.  Tonight I was playing with the new Christmas Bauble stamp.. its a single set available in our new Holiday catalogue, and it offers lots of colouring possibilities.  Today I decided to use our Blendabilites to colour it, and the obvious choice was the Cherry Cobbler set, and the Old Olive set. It came up really pretty.. and so I made it into a card. The supplies are listed below. Enjoy the card, and I'll be back with more to show off soon…

(To order any of these products, visit the Online Store by clicking HERE.  Please note that the Oval Framelits used on the card are actually on special this week.. you'll find them and other awesome bargains int the "Weekly Deals" in the store.)  The sentiment on this card is not available in the store because its a hostess only special for hosting a workshop before the end of October. :-)

Here's a close up of the card for you too…





No comments: