Sunday 4 January 2015

Stampin'Up Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Bringing out the Vintage in you!



I've always told people that I don't really "do" Vintage. I mean, I appreciate the Vintage style when I see it, and I think some designers are particularly good at it.  But I've never considered myself one of them.

So it comes as quite a surprise to me that I am suddenly creating quite a few projects that could be described as having a Vintage theme about them.  Not that I was setting out on that path when I sat down to create... but some of these products I have been worked with from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue just naturally lend themselves to that style.  (The new Occasions catalogue will be released on Tuesday 6th January, 2015. )

Take today's card as an example... the background is called "Something Lacy" and I stamped it in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock for a subtle look. The lace across the bottom is also new.... and definitely has a Vintage feel to it. The main image is actually a new stamp set called "Lotus Blossom"... and here is the good news... its completely FREE when you spend $90 on any products from any of our catalogues! How good is that? You'll find this one in the SAB catalogue, also released on Tuesday 6th January 2015.  The Lotus Blossom is actually a 3-step stamp set!  And the watercoloured look it gives you is quite exquisite! I've done mine in Perfect Plum ink, and I cut the main shape with the Deco Labels framelits.  All up it was a very quick card to make, but I love the result!

Want to see more?  Click HERE to visit my Facebook Business page, and then "like" the page for regular updates. Hope to see you there!

Linda xx

PS.... I still have 3 spots left at my Tuesday night launch, or 2 spots left in my Thursday daytime launch. Details are at the top of this page, in the "Class Schedule" section.  Click HERE to email me if you'd like to join us!

No comments: