Thursday 18 June 2015

World Map meets Project Life



Don't you love it when items built for different purposes work together?

This week I am crazy busy getting ready for our new catalogue launch tomorrow night, (and dealing with unwell children and it seems a host of other things), but sometimes you've just gotta stop everything and make a card, right? So I'd had this idea milling around in my head, and I needed to get it out... here it is.

So my break time is over and i need to get back to working, but I thought it would be fun to share this little card with you... made with the "World Map" background stamp from Stampin'Up.  I coloured the background with re-inkers to make it look more "map-ish".  The sentiment is straight from our "Let's Get Away" Project Life card collection. I cut around it to use it on the card, and it was so quick but gave me the look I wanted.

Enjoy your day doing whatever wonderful things you are doing :-)

No comments: