Friday 3 July 2015

Video Tutorial: Minion Party Bags made with the Gift Bag Punch Board!



A while back I created my Minion Circle Thinlit card and made a video tutorial to go with it. That particular video is by FAR my most-watched-ever video! But that was over a year ago now, and we've just had a new catalogue release with the Gift Bag Punch Board in it. How much do I love this punch board??  I've been having a lovely play creating all kinds of different gift bags. But this week I've started making critter gift bags, and it occurred to me that we really need a Minion Gift Bag!  This would be AWESOME for a kids birthday party or other Minion-themed party.

And the best bit is.. its really easy to create!

So of course I made a video to show you how :-)



In the meantime I am running a Gift Bag Punch Board class next week... Tuesday 7th July @ 7.30pm OR Wednesday 8th July @ 11am.  We'll be making a number of different style bags and boxes with the board. You can do the class for $40 which includes the Punch Board OR if you just wish to make the creations but not purchase the punch board then your class is $25.

To book your spot click HERE!

I'll pop back to show you some more Gift Bag creations in the next few days. The boxes range in size from small to large.  But here are a few I've made previously:





Want your own Gift Bag punch Board?  Here are the details:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Renae - Crozlow Crafts said...

Linda, these are absolutely gorgeous!! Off to try your minion GBPB tomorrow :) Thanks for sharing and thanks for the video tutorial xx