Saturday 26 September 2015

Masking Tape Technique



Yesterday I sent out my monthly newsletter to those on the newsletter list and I also updated my class schedule.  Which of course means starting to think about which I'll be making for class projects over the next couple of months.  One of the techniques I have chosen to teach is the "Masking Tape Technique"... this is October's technique.

Its a really simple but fun technique... for this "Thanks" card today I used 3 colours as my background.. Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon and Night of Navy.  The main image is from the "Serene Silouhettes" stamp set and the sentiment is from the "Cottage Greeting" set... both were stamped in Basic Basic Archival ink.  I love how solid and black the archival inks stamp!

Pop back again to see more of my creations.... or if you'd like to see more of what I get up to more often, visit and my "like" my Facebook Business page by clicking HERE.

Or to see the full class schedule, click HERE.

Have a great weekend!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: