Tuesday 24 November 2015

A Baby Pillow Box!



I love it when a product or tool that you love can be used in several different ways!  And our new Square Pillow Box framelit die is one such product!  You can use it as is, add a window or cute embellishments (included with the framelit set) or make it larger.  Or smaller, like the one here!

This is a very cute way to use the die and I'll be showing how to do this at tomorrow's Pillow Box project class. I do still have a couple of spots if anyone is interested... I run my classes on the NSW Central Coast, and I use products from Stampin'Up Australia's gorgeous product line.

Here are the details...

11am Wednesday 25th November. All materials supplied and cost includes a light lunch.  Cost is $25, and you will go home with several completed projects that you have created yourself :-)

If you'd like to join us, please click HERE and let me know. Address details will be given on booking.

No comments: