Friday 19 February 2016

Botanical Gardens Suite to make perfectly co-ordinated cards


Over the next couple of weeks I have several workshops where I will be teaching some card techniques with the Botanical Gardens suite of products.  These colours are not my absolute favourites (being more of a blue/cool palette girl) but I have to admit that these autumn shades work so well with this set!  I'm liking them more and more as I use them.

If you are interested in getting a few friends together to create this card for yourselves, please let me know.  I run my Stampin'Up workshops and classes both at home on the Central Coast, but also in the Sydney Metro and Hunter areas.  I am happy to travel... or if I am unable to make my way to you, I can suggest other highly recommended demonstrators in your area. So CONTACT ME if you would like to be shown how to create lovely cards or paper projects such as this one.

One of best things about this particular product suite is that you can buy them separately or as a bundle.  And a little different to other bundles... this bundle includes the stamps, the framelits AND the paper pack!  Buying it this way also saves you 15% off the normal retail price, so its a great deal. I've included the product gallery below if you wish to purchase them for yourself.... you can click on the individual items OR visit the Online Store by clicking HERE or using the "SHOP NOW" button.

Note: The "Thank you" sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set.

Enjoy!


No comments: