Tuesday 22 March 2016

It's the last week of SAB 2016! So enjoy my "Last Hurrah" of free SAB products!


Welcome to my "SAB 2016 Last Hurrah"!  This week I will be posting at least one project made with Sale-a-Bration products every day either here on the blog or on my Facebook Business Page.   I hope you enjoy these creations... and if there is something you would like to see me use in particular, please let me know!

I've been inspired so much by the lovely products in this year's Sale-A-Bration offering!  As we enjoy the last week of them being available my aim is to give you some more ideas of what you can do with these products.

Today's card uses the "Party Pants" stamp set... I love that it co-ordinates perfectly with the Balloon Bouquet punch!  This was actually quite a quick card to make... I stamped and then punched out the balloons, added the strings and popped them all on the embossed sky background (this is actually the "Shine On" DSP... isn't it awesome??).  I've included a product list below if you need to know what supplies you would need to create a project just like this one :-)

Don't forget that the "Party Pants" stamp set is just one of our items that is FREE with a $90 order!

To order use the "Shop Now" button above.  Or you can click on the item you would like below to be taken to the store.

Enjoy!

Product List

No comments: