Monday 20 June 2016

MKPLSU June Blog Share - Hello Lovely Project Life Kit







I've been so excited about the new catalogue Project Life Kits!  I love them all, but have to say that my early favourite is the beautiful "Hello Lovely" card kit and co-ordinating Accessory pack.

Here are the cards:

and the accessory kit:




The cards in this kit are simply gorgeous! They feature hand-painted designs in soft colours that are easy to work with.  I found they worked particularly well with outdoor shots.  So they were a great choice for many of my recent European trip photos.  I also added some small pieces from the matching accessory kit, and a touch of gold glimmer here and there to highlight some of the photos.

Even though I didn't want to come back from this years Stampin'Up incentive trip, one thing I WAS looking forward to was being able to document the trip with Project Life.  For this post I chose to document part of the day the ship docked at Naples, Italy.   We spent that day with several UK demonstrator friends (Amanda Fowler, Liz Shannon and Pip Todman - plus their husbands) as we explored Pompeii, and then the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius.  It was truly an amazing day, and I was so grateful to Amanda for organising the excursion.  It was an honour to be along for the ride!




Certainly the memories will last a lifetime, and I am so glad to have these photos to document the occasion.  You'll be seeing some more Project Life pages of our trip, so make sure you check back to see what else we got up to. :-)

In the meantime, we have some other amazing inspiration from the MKPLSU design team.  Click on their names below to see what they have done with the "Hello Lovely" kit this month!  I think you'll be impressed!!!

Sandra Korten - The Netherlands

Delys Cram - New Zealand

Julie Kettlewell - UK

Anna Pickering - UK

Constanze Wirtz - Germany

Caroline Van der Straaten - The Netherlands

Tina Gillespie - Australia

Janet Wakeland - USA

No comments: