Tuesday 30 August 2016

Seaside Diorama with the Thoughtful Branches Thinlits



Today's project is a different take on the Diorama cards that I have shown you previously.  I was inspired to use the Tree framelit die from the Thoughtful Branches bundle as coral for my seascape.



I cut the tree shape from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, and then coloured it with Calypso Coral ink applied with a Sponge Brayer.  The fish from the Seaside Shore set are stamped in Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo inks, and then hand cut.  I put the whole diorama together using the measurements from my earlier video tutorial, which I've included below in case you would like to make a diorama for yourself :-)



The Thoughtful Branches bundle is almost at an end.... So if you've been eyeing this one off, you will need to make sure that you order it before its gone.  Details are below.  To order you can click on the picture of the item you wish to purchase, or you can pay a visit to the ONLINE STORE.

Enjoy x

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: