Tuesday 13 September 2016

Crazy Critters Class this Wednesday!



This week I am running my Crazy Critters class and I'll be showing lots of ways to use the Foxy Friends Bundle.  This awesome stamp set and matching Fox builder punch gives you soooo many options to create an amazing array of cute animals - not just foxes!  Even though we won't be making them all in the classes, I will be showing off lots of samples and we will still get to make 3 awesome projects with a critter theme.


You can see the cards in the above picture.  The fox and kitty are my own designs, and the mouse card I CASEd from a very clever card I found online by Judy Strickling in the US.  How cute is that??

If you haven't booked into this week's class, I still have spots free on Wednesday, 14th September at 11am.  Cost to attend is $25 and this includes all materials and lunch too! Im on the Central Coast.

Click HERE if you would like to reserve your spot... hope to see you!


No comments: