Tuesday 6 September 2016

Video Tutorial: How to use the New Glitter Embossing Powder from Stampin'Up!



You might have noticed in the 2016 Holiday catalogues that we have some amazing new products for you to play with!  One of my favourites so far is this GORGEOUS glitter embossing powder.  It currently comes in two colours... Emerald Envy and Real Red - which is the one you see on my card today.  I made my first card with it a few days ago (and posted it HERE if you'd like to see it again), and as I usually do, I posted it online here, as well as on Pinterest, Instagram and a couple of Facebook groups I am part of.

To be honest, the response to this card totally surprised me. On one of the Facebook groups I was completely overwhelmed by the number of responses... but also surprised at the questions and comments I received. It seemed that some people were unsure as to the best way to use the new powder, or what result to expect.  So I did what any Stampin'Up Demonstrator would do in my position.... and made a video to show how I use the powder and to give some tips that might make its use a bit easier for those that are unsure.

I am happy to say that it is relatively easy to use if you follow a few basics.  And the results are really lovely!  I've included my Youtube video tutorial here so that you can see for yourself!

Enjoy!


No comments: