Sunday 13 November 2016

Tin of Tags is an awesome stamp set.... and its on special!


This month StampinUp Australia has a great 25% sale on selected stamp sets. So I've been making sure to use the ones I have, and I keep coming back to this awesome favourite set.  It's called Tin of Tags, and although it is designed to go with the Tin of Tags project kit, it's an awesome set in its own right.  I just love it!  And yes, I am using the Emboss Resist technique again..... its definitely a favourite of mine.





Here is the full list of stamps on sale right now:



These are on sale for the month of November... so gets yours while you can!

I've included a product list below for you should you wish to create your own card like this one.

Enjoy!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: