Sunday 6 November 2016

White Christmas with Stampin'Up! Australia



Christmas in Australia is HOT. By that I mean its right in the middle of Summer, and so we don't see a lot of snowflakes or snowmen or anything else related to Winter.  So it probably doesn't surprise you that one of my bucket list items is to one day experience a "White Christmas".... just once will do!  I almost made it last year when I found myself in Michigan (in the US) on Boxing Day whilst visiting my husband's family.   And yes, I got to see it actually snow.  Here is me on New Year's Day giving Cross Country Skiing a try.... definitely a first for this Aussie!



There is definitely something very calming about a white-on-white palette, and my card today features just that. I used the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for my trees, and used the "Softly Falling" embossing folder to create a snowy background.  The sentiment (from the Star of Light stamp set) is embossed in Silver on Smoky slate cardstock so that it stands out :-) 

I hope you enjoy my simple little card today....

No comments: